Thursday, March 27, 2008

Prayer Requests

I was trying to think of something super interesting to write down here on this post today. I was praying and thinking Lord what could I write about to encourage my sisters? And what came to me was to ask for your prayers requests. How can I pray for you? What do you need help with?
I am considering doing a bible study while I am home this summer. It would last maybe 6 weeks. Anyone interested? Who will be in Gresham this summer?
(June and July)

Love you girls! I am waiting to pray for you!
laura

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Yes please for my family..my cousin comitted sucide sometime around easter, at his college and was 25. please pray for his mom and dad.
I love you!

Zach & Laura said...

Jenna,
I am so very sorry to hear this news. What a sad situation. I am praying for his family, to be encouraged and filled with a supernatural hope in a time of despair. And for you too!
laura

Rae Snyder said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your cousin, Jenna. I had a friend who tried to commit suicide a few months ago and survived and another friend just a couple of days after that who didn't. I know how confusing and mournful that is. I love you and I hope that you and his family are hanging in there. :)